Metrics Matter: How to Measure Impact of Your ERGs Actions & Initiatives
About This Webinar:
Originally Recorded: November 17, 2022, 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Speaker: Philip Berry
Metrics Matter discusses how to measure the impact of your employee resource groups (ERGs) actions and initiatives. As ERG’s develop and implement key actions and initiatives, it is critical to detail the progress they are making. Stakeholders internally and externally to their organization want to know how they are creating change which is identifiable and sustainable.
You will learn:
- Why should you have metrics and measurements as a KPI?
- Three (3) characteristics of metrics or KPI’s (key performance indicators).
- What are the 5 critical components of your KPI matrix?
- We’ll be identifying the 5 key qualities of KPI components.
- We will be Specifying the 3 stages of KPI’s.
- We will identify the two levels of KPI’S.
- We’ll demonstrate the power of a Dashboard to communicate your story.
Watch Metrics Matter Now On-Demand
Automatic Webinar Registration
De-clutter your inbox and save time by signing up for our Automatic Webinar Registration! Never fill out another registration form – but stay up to date on all the latest webinars.
Are you ready to become a member of the Global ERG Network?
The Global ERG Network is a subscription-based membership designed for all resource groups – no matter where they are in their journey. You can request a demo, membership pricing or speak with a team member to learn more.