Organizations Making a Difference in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to be Honored at the 2022 Diversity Impact Awards
Talent Dimensions Press Release, August 10, 2022
For Additional Information Contact: Kathleen Gamble – email@example.com
Greensboro, NC (August 11, 2022) – Talent Dimensions and the Global ERG Network (previously the Association of ERGs & Councils, a practice group of Talent Dimensions) has released their annual list of the Top 25 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), Top 10 Enterprise-Wide ERGs, Top 10 Diversity Action, Executive Sponsor Recognitions and Spotlight Impact Awards. These groups will be recognized at the Diversity Impact Awards Ceremony during the 2022 Global ERG Summit both in-person and virtually on September 23, 2022.
The Diversity Impact Awards were launched in 2020 as the next iteration of the ERG & Council Honors Award™. The ERG & Council Honors Award™ was the first and longest running, nationally recognized award to honor the outstanding contributions and achievements of ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils.
The 2022 Diversity Impact Awards™ leverages a data driven and scientifically validated model (The Impact Model™) developed by Dr. Theresa Welbourne, Senior Affiliate Research Scientist at the USC Marshall School of Business Center for Effective Organizations and CEO of eePulse, to ensure buy-in from key stakeholders and provide an expanded opportunity for learning. When organizations participate year-over-year in the Diversity Impact Awards, the data provides them with a benchmark among competing organizations and the ability to chart or measure their own progress over time.
“The groups participating in the Diversity Impact Awards this year continue to raise the bar for excellence with their initiatives. Their work aligns with the strategic direction of the companies they serve and, as a result, they are recognized as true business partners. We are in awe of their work to create more diverse, equitable and inclusive organizations where individuals can bring their full and best selves to the workplace and, ultimately, feel they belong.” says Cile Johnson, Chief Business Officer.
Talent Dimensions helps organizations weave Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) into the fabric of their culture. “We strive to help organizations align their DE&I strategy with their business strategy and develop the appropriate internal structures for successful implementation. Diversity Councils and ERGs (BRGs, Affinity Groups, Networks, etc.) serve as one of the most important levers to drive the tactical execution of that strategy,” shares Lynn Cowart, Principle and Chief Operations Officer at Talent Dimensions.
The 2022 Diversity Impact Awards recipient rankings will be revealed at the Diversity Impact Awards Ceremony during the 2022 Global ERG Summit virtually and in-person.
The 2022 Diversity Impact Awards™ Top 25 ERG Award recipients in alphabetical order include:
- AAA – The Auto Club Group – ACG Pride Employee Resource Group
- Airbus Americas – Pride@Airbus
- American Airlines – American Airlines Black Professional Network (BPN) Employee Business Resource Group
- Ecolab, Inc. – Pride Employee Resource Group
- Ericsson – GenNext Employee Resource Group
- Erie Insurance – Erie African American Affinity Network
- Erie Insurance – Erie Insurance Asian Pacific Affinity Network
- Erie Insurance – Erie Insurance Women’s Affinity Network
- Jacobs – OneWorld
- Mount Sinai Health System – Asian Resource Network (ARN) ERG
- Mount Sinai Health System – Heritage of Latinx Alliance (HOLA) ERG
- NextEra Energy – African American Professional Employee Resource Group (AAPEG)
- NextEra Energy – Women in Energy
- Northern Trust – Women in Leadership Business Resource Council
- Northwestern Mutual – Northwestern Mutual Asian ERG
- Northwestern Mutual – Northwestern Mutual PRIDE Employee Resource Group
- Novant Health – Novant Health Black/African American BRG
- Novant Health – Novant Health Coexist BRG
- Novant Health – Novant Health Native American BRG
- Novant Health – Novant Health Persons with Disabilities
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) – Generations with Genius
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) – NOAA’s ADAPT
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) – Women of NOAA
- Parkland Health – Parkland Women’s Resource Network ERG (WRN)
- Sodexo – HONOR
- Southern California Edison – Women’s Roundtable Business Resource Group
- State Street – State Street Latin American Professionals Group
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center – The Organization for Women
- Xcel Energy – Tribal Wind BRG
The 2022 Diversity Impact Awards™ Top 10 Enterprise-Wide ERG Award recipients in alphabetical order include:
- AAA – The Auto Club Group – The Auto Club Group Employee Resource Groups
- American Heart Association – American Heart Association ERGs
- Barilla – Barilla America – Employee Resource Groups
- Entergy – Entergy’s Employee Resource Groups
- Kohl’s – Kohl’s Business Resource Groups
- Mount Sinai Health System – Mount Sinai Heart Diversity Council
- Northern Trust – Northern Trust BRC Advisory Council
- Ricoh USA, Inc. – Martin Luther King, Jr. Month of Service
- Ricoh USA, Inc. – Ricoh Feeds
- Southwire Company, LLC. – Southwire’s Employee Resource Groups
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center – Cultural Competence and Inclusive Mentoring
The 2022 Diversity Impact Awards Top 10 Diversity Action Award recipients in alphabetical order include:
- Froedtert Health – Froedtert Health’s Diversity Council – Froedtert Health’s Diversity Council
- Geocomply – IMPACT Division –International Women’s Day Initiative: Empowering Women Around the Globe
- Kairos Power – Kairos Power Diversity and Inclusion Committee – Creating a More Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
- Guardian – A Focus on Justice, Equity Diversity and Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
- Learning.com – IDEA Committee – A Bright Idea: Improving Culture Through DEI and Awareness
- Mount Sinai Health System – Mount Sinai Beth Israel and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount Sinai Diversity Council – UNITY Event
- Parents as Teachers National Center – Parents as Teachers – Equity, the Lifesaver
- Ricoh USA, Inc. – Ricoh USA, Inc. – International Women’s Day
- Sherlock Biosciences, Inc. – Magnify Diversity, Equity, Engagement and Inclusion Team
- Tennessee Valley Authority – Human Resources & Communications – Inclusion with Diversity
The 2022 Diversity Impact Awards Executive Sponsor of the Year recipients in alphabetical order:
- Bank of America – Chris Ward, Senior Vice President
- Erie Insurance – Fred Johnson, Vice President & Wisconsin Branch Manager
- Kohl’s – Katherine Finder, Senior Vice President Product Design & Brand Management
- Northwestern Mutual – Kamilah Williams-Kemp, Vice President Risk Products
- Novant Health – Ophelia Garmon-Brown, MD. M.Div.
The 2022 Diversity Impact Awards Spotlight Impact Awards recipients in alphabetical order:
- AAA – The Auto Club Group – Asian American Pacific Islander ERG
- Bank of America – Disability Action Network (DAN)
- Bank of America – Military Support and Assistance Group (MSAG)
- GM Financial – ’Go Pro’ Training Initiative
About the Diversity Impact Awards
The Diversity Impact Awards™ were launched in 2020 as the next iteration of the ERG & Council Honors Award™. The ERG & Council Honors Award™ was the first and longest running, nationally recognized award to honor the outstanding contributions and achievements of ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils. It was established in 2008 by the Association of ERGs & Councils, a practice group of diversity and inclusion consulting and training firm PRISM International, Inc., a subsidiary of Talent Dimensions.
About the Global ERG Summit
ERGs and Diversity Councils are vital links for improving organizational results. However, to remain impactful and effective, they need opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge, to learn, share best practices, opportunities to network, celebrate and grow. This was the purpose of the first annual conference designed specifically for ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils.
About the Global ERG Network
The Global ERG Network is a practice group of Talent Dimensions, and the premier resource for transforming Employee Resource Groups, Diversity Councils and Employee Network Groups to impact key organizational and business objectives.
About Talent Dimensions & PRISM International, Inc.
PRISM is now a part of Talent Dimensions. Talent Dimensions is a full-service provider of innovative and proven consulting, training and products for leveraging diversity and inclusion, addressing unconscious bias, increasing cross-cultural competencies and creating more effective ERGs and Diversity Councils.
About USC Marshall School of Business Center for Effective Organizations
Since its founding over 40 years ago, the Center for Effective Organizations (CEO), a research center in the USC Marshall School of Business, is world-renowned for its breakthrough research and insights on organizational performance, effectiveness and talent management. Today, CEO is at the forefront, discovering and creating the latest knowledge in the design and management of organizations for companies that range from mid-sized to the Global 500. CEO’s worldwide network includes research scientists, faculty experts, best-selling authors and corporate partners. Working together, they provide forward-thinking leaders with trusted insights and the hands-on learning they need to help them solve complex problems and build highly effective, sustainable organizations.
© 2022 Talent Dimensions